Saturday, March 25, 2017

Packing and Picking

Started packing up today for our return to Wisconsin.  Most of the food we brought is all gone and we will have less of that.  However, I will have more jewelry to take back.  I usually buy earrings on my vacations as it's very pack-able and takes up very little space.  Somehow, I have bought five pair of earrings in Arizona.  Hmm?  How did that happen?


We are taking the long way home...Las Vegas, Zion NP, Bryce NP, then to Sioux Falls, SD for an overnight visit with our Winter Texan friends.  I was at Zion and Bryce National Parks back in 1980 when I had a film camera and little to no money to buy film.  So, I'm very excited to be able to see those parks again with plenty of memory cards.

Hubby and I are already looking and will try to start picking a place for next winter's extravaganza.  That is fun, much more fun than packing.  Probably why I'm late in posting this blog tonight and have lots of stuff on the table, just waiting to be packed tomorrow or Monday!  




No comments: