Friday, March 3, 2017

Out of Memory

Here are the two handsome men I got to spend the day with. 



My sister Robyn's husband, Jim, is here for a few days.  He had a conference in Las Vegas and decided to drive down to Phoenix to get some sunshine, take in a Reds game and some R&R time.... as if Robyn and Robyn aren't enough.  😜 

We drove up South Mountain Park for the valley-wide views.  Then I said to hubby, "Let's bring Jim to the Hole in the Rock that I climbed up."  OK, off we go!  Jim and I started walking up the path and he's ahead of me and taking a photo of a sign.  "Use Caution, Active Bees in Area!" 

OMG!  Jim is very allergic to bee stings!  Of course, then my memory kicked in.... when hubby and I were on the trail....mind you, less than a week ago.... I said,  "We can't bring Jim here, he's allergic to bees."   So what do I forget and where do I decide to bring him?  We high-tailed it out of there and did not proceed to the rock.  Jim, the good sport that he is, texted the photo to his wife and said, "So, this is why you asked me if my life insurance policy was up-to-date.  You and Rayna are in cahoots to kick me off."  Jim, is a real teaser that way.  

As the sun goes down in Arizona, it's a balmy 76 degrees and I'm outside writing this. Let's hope that this is one memory I won't forget!





No comments: