Sunday, March 12, 2017

A Day of Rest

Sunday, a day of rest!  Nothing on the schedule except to get some sun-time this afternoon at the pool.  I must get some rays to darken my lily-white legs so that my sister, Robyn and nephew, Carter can actually see that I have been in Arizona for over two months when they come in tomorrow night.  

Since I have been writing my blog daily, it seems that I have been busy with experiences to write about.  What do I write about on a day of rest?  Writing daily has challenged me to think about what I want to write about that evening.  I wonder if my sister, Robyn, a daily blogger feels that way too?  Yes, I have experiences to share with you and sometimes photos.  But, I am trying to find deeper meaning to experiences, lessons I can learn, or share thoughts that are evoked.  

Finding a deeper meaning to experiences, even on days of rest, have prompted me to focus on what I am doing.  I am aware!  It has brought a new level of living into my being.  It's a side effect to blogging that I would not have expected or I should say that I remember from blogging in the past.  

REST - one description is "peace of mind and spirit."  Fits right into my agenda for today and everyday.  All is well with my soul.  Peace be with you! 

No comments: