Sunday, August 30, 2015

D of D

Yesterday was C of C Day - Chamber of Commerce day.  Today was D of D - Day of Driving for eight hours from southern Oregon to Monterey, CA.  I am beginning to realize that I do not like to drive in heavy traffic; especially since we got rear-ended about year and a half ago.  So by the time we reached Monterey, I had a nasty head ache and my knee (as in "wounded knee") was throbbing even though I did virtually no walking today.  So hubby suggested we have pizza tonight....really HE did suggest it first...but I wouldn't turn down the suggestion.  So we went Pizza My Heart, yummy!  They are a chain restaurant out here.

Drove around a bit and found out the locations of Cannery Row and Fisherman's Wharf.  Then we started driving towards the sun. Accidentally found Point Pinos lighthouse.  Love these photos during the sun set.






Then found a spot on the shoreline to take some photos of the waves crashing on rocks and the sunset.  






Worth the long drive!  :)  Good night!


No comments: