Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Motivation

A lot of people buy magazines that front cover lists articles upon articles, months after months of ways to lose pounds and inches. Yes, I have bought them too. Some of the more serious articles have mentioned that even losing 10 percent of your body weight is a vast improvement on your health. I like that figure, it's a attainable!

In fact, today is Wednesday and that means weigh-in day. No, I have not cheated and looked at the scale in the last week, although tempting! I have lost 5 percent of my body weight, I'm halfway there, to 10 percent that is! I know that I need to lose 30 percent, but I'm breaking it into portions. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and motivation to keep on going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Rayna!!! You should feel great. Now go treat yourself to something. Not food. But, have Paul pay for a pedicure or something special. Heck, every goal deserves something. Too often we think we can have a big dessert. Keep on truckin'. Your upstairs kid (the taller not leaner one anymore)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).