Monday, July 23, 2007

Inventory

It's end of the month, time to take inventory! It's a month ago today that I started this peace project.

P= Physical: I have lost weight, over 7% of my body weight. I am usually walking 2 miles a day. I am sleeping better, shorter time (about 5-6 hours, but with less interruptions). I have more energy. My back hurts bad most of the time.

E= Emotional: I feel better, I think mainly because I am not tired & cranky (I used to wake up almost hour-on-the-hour). I feel more grateful. I feel more balanced.

S=Spiritual: About the same as in the beginning. I don't think/feel any significant changes, but I'm willing to have them happen. But all-in-all, feeling better has lifted my spirits.

Not much of an inventory. But I'm being realistic, yet thankful for the changes I have made in my life.

1 comment:

Robyn Austin said...

That's awesome. Keep up the good work! And be patient ... every time I think I am making no progress, my hubby reminds me to look back and see how far I've come! Take things one step at a time. Some times your route will change and even your destination may change. Just enjoy the journey, Rayna!