Friday, August 31, 2007

Vacation

"Leaving on a jet plane".... tomorrow that is! Going on vacation for 9 days. I will try to see if there is a computer around to blog, but you never know. We're going to the "wilds" of the USA, Utah, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. Plan to see national parks and take lots of photos.

This is the first vacation that I have not really tried to lose weight for it. You know, lose weight for those big events... weddings, reunions, vacations, etc. Then it's back to reality and the weight comes back on and plus some weight, which often happens.

My focus leading up to this vacation has been in healthy eating and exercising. I know they have roads/streets up there to walk so I should be able to get a mile or two in every day. Plus many hotels have an exercise room, maybe I'll try something different. It will be fun!

Food and eating is a concern as my brain seems to also go on vacation and "logic" stays home. We'll see how we do. I will catch up on all details when I get back! Peace!

No comments: