Monday, September 10, 2007

Peace-Filled vacation

What a vacation! Awesome views and scenery.... I took over 1100 pictures! The new photo on this blog was taken at the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. My hubby has been saying I need a new picture on the blog so this was the "best" of the pictures of me. It shows me having fun and being silly posing by a forked tree trunk.

I will share more about the vacation later.... glad to be home again after flights being cancelled and then threats made against our flight so we had to evacuated out of the plane at the end of the runway & then have a body search for each of us on the plane as well as our belongings. The safety and comfort of home feels good! Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know any of that stuff happened. I'm very glad you made it home safely.
Love ya, Rachel