Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Laugh

Sometimes, you just have to laugh!

Sometimes I enjoy watching AFV America's Funniest Videos and I laugh. Sometimes I reflex in pain at some of the videos! I laugh when I read my sister's "light-sided" blog about the antics and life of her and her family. I know laughter is good for a person, so today I just had to laugh! I know it's early and I already had a good laugh.

My weight has been all over the place the past week. I have been trying an experiment in weighing myself every day so that I can really see how my eating and drinking affect my weight. Last week I lost a pound on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Saturday, I gained 3 pounds and Sunday I lost 2 pounds. Monday I gained 4 pounds! And no, it's not time for my "monthly." Now, I also know why they (the diet experts) tell you NOT to weigh yourself every day. It will drive you nuts!

I guess I can laugh because I know that I will lose this weight again! I can't say for certain, what all does and does not affect my weight loses and gains, but I'm getting better ideas. Alcohol is a culprit, full of empty calories. Salt is a culprit, causing me to retain fluids. Being tired and/or bored is another culprit for me. Now if I could just maintain a steady food plan, but I still go up and down, back and forth in eating well and in eating not so well. I never have been very consistent.

Sometimes, you just have to laugh... or you may cry.

No comments: