Friday, February 24, 2017

New road!

"New road! New road!"  Hubby and I exclaim as we embark on another journey in Arizona.  It's not only the mountains, but the simple things that give us a HIGH!  :)   This afternoon we headed north to Saguaro Lake, the fourth lake created by dams on the Salt River.  Now we have seen all four lakes.  

Tonight we headed 20 miles east to try get some photos of the Superstition Mountains at sunset.  Truthfully, I am tired out and out of writing ideas, so I will bid adieu!  Here's some photos from our day on the new road.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want to get some great sunset pictures of The Superstitions, about the best place is the deck of the Mammoth Saloon out at Goldfield Ghost Town. I have watched some incredible sunsets there and moon risings over the mountains. One of my favorite places on earth!