Sunday, February 26, 2017

A Little Light on the Subject


Yesterday hubby and I went to Papago Park in Tempe to see this huge rock with holes carved by water and sand.  As I was gong up the path heading for the larger hole, I saw this one above me and the sun was shining through it.  It was like a spotlight on the path, lighting up about a 4 feet section.  Several of us took a few minutes and just stood in the spot, bathed in sunlight.  As a photographer, it is often difficult to get a photo of the sun without sunspots.  I feel blessed to have gotten this photo of the sun through a hole in the rocks.  It was like it was a sign of light being shown on my path.  

After writing my blog yesterday about fear and vulnerability, I felt like something had let go of its hold on me.  I felt relieved.  I still feel that way today.  It was cathartic for me to write out my feelings and thoughts.  My emotions needed release and my body needed to breathe.  Breathe, whether it is talking out or writing out.  Once I released all that negativity, I was able to breathe in new air and feel peace.  Yes, the light was shown on my path.   






No comments: