Sunday, July 27, 2014

West Virginia - Wild and Wonderful

It's a WWW weekend.... No, not Wild Women's Weekend!  West Virginia - Wild and Wonderful!  Really that's what's on their Welcome sign.




I am wild with excitement that today at 10:21 am upon entering West Virginia, I have accomplished seeing our 50 states!  It's been a goal of mine since 1976.  I am soooo fortunate!  I am soooo rich in experiences and memories!  

We are taking a day of rest in the mountains of West Virginia and the WiFi is slow here, so I will only download one more photo!  

As you know, if you have been following my blog, I like to take photos of old barns....got a few today.  :)  But I was totally surprised by this one and I will dedicate this old barn photo to my sister, Robyn Austin!  Love you, sis and you have comrades in West Virginia!



No comments: