Monday, May 5, 2014

White Cars

For the past several years I have awakened numerous times from a "nightmare" when I am about to crash into a white vehicle.  The dreams have happened frequently enough that I am very conscious of white cars in front of me on the roads.

Today, I almost fulfilled that dream.  The interstates ramps have the notorious exit/entrance lanes that leave cars juggling for access or exit!  There was a white car in front of me entering the highway, and two white cars trying to exit the highway.  I could see that I had room to squeeze onto  the highway between the two cars.  The way it appeared to going, the first car wanting to exit could squeeze into my spot on the ramp.  But it didn't!  Slam on the brakes & watch my dream unfold.  Luckily, just as in my dream, I stopped in time and had no altercation with white cars!

Now I wonder if I will continue to dream that scenario or will my repetitive dreams take on another theme.


No comments: