Sunday, May 18, 2014

Patterns & Questions

Today, I started thinking about my upcoming solo road trip I am taking next week.  Why am I doing it? What's the purpose?  What do I hope to achieve?  How can this trip better my life or the life of someone else?  Ideally, the trip will go smoothly with a marked path and sunny skies.... like the quilt below.




But, what if it goes like the patterns in this quilt?







Even with the look of chaos to this quilt, it does have a pattern.  It reminds me of trails and paths overlapping one another.  Just like my thoughts and "ramblings" often do!  Will my path overlap others?  Will my road trip lead to me to different perspectives?








Or will my road trip have layers of perspective that may not be evident at this time, but further down the road of life?



I think that some questions will only be answered on the road, others may never be answered.  All I know is this is another step in my life journey....steps that I feel destined to take one mile at a time!

No comments: