Friday, November 23, 2007

Report

Report cards on students went out recently. So in the spirit of things, I will give a report on this PES PROJECT I started five months ago.

Physical

Food B-
I started out counting calories, fat grams and writing down my food. That lasted about a month. Then I kept up the healthy eating of no snacks, seldom sweets and appropriate portions for another two months. The past two months, I have been eating as "normal," which is how I ate prior to this project.

Exercise A
I have regularly walked two miles daily. I have increased my speed and lengthened my gait. My posture, strength and endurance have increased tenfold.

Weight B
Losing 13% of my body weight within three months was wonderful and even though I have not lost any weight in the past two months, I have maintained.

Emotional

Overall C+
I don't really think I have changed much in this aspect, so I asked hubby and he said, "No, not much change except more upbeat." So I will grade myself as a little above average. I have found that I don't dwell on things as much as I used to, I let them go. One of the ways I "let go" is to write in this blog.

Spiritual

Receptive B-
I have become more willing to receive God into my life. No life-changing or soul-moving episodes yet.

Attitude B+
Attitude of gratitude is my daily goal. It helps in dealing with life's little inconveniences that pop up.


Overall, I would score my PES PROJECT with a grade of B. That's OK! Progress made and room for improvement....appropriate description of my life.

1 comment:

Robyn Austin said...

Great progress, Rayna! You are a pleasure to have in class!