Monday, June 1, 2009

Halfway there!

I realized the other day that I am now closer in age to 60 years than 55 years! Ouch! It's all a matter of perspective, right? Like if I don't make it to 60 years, then I will always be closer to 55 years than 60 years.

I have a packet of 52 Wild Woman cards with quotes on each one. So to get my creative juices flowing, I may use one of those quotes now and then to start off my writing in this blog. Got to get started somehow, as I need to get the juices going.
"The only sin is mediocrity." *** Martha Graham

Mediocre - neither good or bad, average, ordinary, commonplace. Parts of me are mediocre, but parts of me are adventurous and daring. The "lion" comes out in me once in awhile. Having lived in six states, visited 47 states, had so many jobs I lost count..... not ordinary or average. Oh well, like I've said before, "If I die suddenly or young, don't mourn. I had a heck of a life!" I have sinned a lot, but most of my sins do not involve mediocrity. Or they probably wouldn't be called "sins," right?

No comments: