Thursday, October 9, 2008

Land of Enchantment

New Mexico, the land of enchantment. How about some colorful photo after yesterday's dreary and darkening blog? These colors are awesome and so is the state of New Mexico. My friend told me after our last visit there that the un-official motto of New Mexico is Land of Entrapment. That is because people keep coming back to visit and before they know it they want to live there. My first visit to New Mexico was 28 years ago and then a few visits in the past 10-12 years since Hubby's sister moved there. The last visit to New Mexico was in May and we drove through a small portion of it (it's the fifth largest state in USA). Anyway, after we got home, I have thought of New Mexico quite often and gazing at pictures like this certainly tug at my heart strings. Land of Enchantment. Land of Entrapment. Either way, it's OK.

No comments: