Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ramblings in the Night

R versus R

It's one of those nights again, the R versus R in my life! Rest versus Ramble! Ramble as in my brain is not resting (i.e. sleeping) therefore thoughts and concerns ramble through my brain for minutes, then hours of my time. I love to sleep and when I'm deprived of sleep, it's one of the most frustrating feelings to me. I think I like to sleep because I dream alot & it's like watching a movie all night long. Of course, sometimes I'm at work all night long & I wake up tired. I tell my husband, "I don't want to go to work, I already put in 8 hours at work last night!"

As I left the bed earlier than usual this morning, my husband asked, "Where you going? To Blog?" He knows me well. :) This blog will be part of my creative outlet. It will be my "Dear Diary" and it will be my accountability log. One of the rambling thoughts I had this morning is .... What have I done by starting a blog about my life and inviting friends & family to read it? I have got to be crazy! What makes us do "crazy" things like this?

They say there's a time for this and time for that. Maybe it's my time to share my rambling thoughts with others. Maybe they will identify with my thoughts and actions. Maybe my changes will be short-lived, maybe they won't. MAYBE is a big word! "Maybe" invites possibilities, challenges and changes. Maybe you and I will have a good day today! Let's hope so!

No comments: