Sunday, June 8, 2014

Traveling again!

Last Monday, I finished the first trip of the summer.  Tuesday, I traveled to see and stay with our Texas neighbors, Bob & Joan in Park Rapids, MN.  Wednesday, I traveled over to NW Wisconsin, stopping for dinner with my sister, RoAnn, her husband and son.  Thursday, I did not drive one mile.  I relaxed and helped my mom clean out her coat closet.  Friday, it was laundry day and travel to the Twin Cities to meet all my siblings and three nieces for the Electric Run/Walk.  It started at 9:30 pm and had lots of lights and neon lights and paint.  A long night!

Saturday, I started my second trip of the summer.  My mom and sisters, Robyn and Rachel headed for Sioux Falls, South Dakota where we stayed with other Texas neighbors, Don & Betty.  Sioux Falls is a first-class city!  Today, we continued our travels to Rapid City, SD.  We visited with my nephew Tim and his family of three adorable boys!  I am somewhat glad that I'm not a grandmother, because it would be soooo hard to live far away from them. Tomorrow, we will tour Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse and some other areas.   

On the road again! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rayna, not only is your trip amazing, but what you are doing to record it is such an amazing thing as well! I've enjoyed following parts of your trip-the photos of your sightings and words to record the events. Thanks for making this blog available to us. I hope it remains available long after you complete your trip.

Take care, and continue enjoying and documenting your trip. Don't run out of gas!

Rudy Losoya