Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Try it!

Yesterday, I did something I thought I would never be able to do and it went just fine.  Sometimes the perceptions we allow in our brains become reality and we freeze.  We don't want to move forward or do anything. We are frozen with fear.

Sometimes I am more frozen with fear when thinking that things will never change.  So when an option comes around and I finally grasp at it, turns out to be not so bad after all.  But this is just the beginning, so I don't want to get too excited yet. 

I have been down this road before, getting started and not finishing the project.  I lack perserverance!  I can't stick it out for the long term.  I jokingly claim that I've only stuck-it-out for two things - my marriage and my being fat!  Through thick and thin... I should say thick and more thick... I have stayed married and stayed fat. 

Time will tell!

No comments: