Sunday, November 20, 2011

Stick with it!

Perseverance has never been my forte'.  My claim to fame is that the only thing I have stuck-with for a long time is my husband!  :)  Everything else gets abandoned in a few short weeks or years.  I can't even count how many books I have started and never finished.  Part of me says, "So what?" Another part of me says, "Why me?"  Why can't I stick with anything?

Am I afraid of endings, completions or success?  I don't think so.  Am I just bored after a certain time?  Maybe.  It's a puzzling aspect of my life that I wonder if it will ever change.  Who knows. 

I feel quite well after six days on this new "journey."  So, I'm also getting paranoid about and questioning myself "When is the ball going to drop and stop me in my tracks?"  Hmmm. Interesting.  One day at a time.

No comments: