Friday, July 31, 2015

Beautiful Bride

Tonight was Beth and Anders wedding at the old Mill City (Minneapolis Museum) ruins.  Quite the setting for a wedding.



Here's the mother of bride (my sister Renell) and the sister of the bride (my niece Caryn) watching as the bride comes into the courtyard.  Renell is really trying to hold it all in. Beth is first niece to get married, so all her aunties were trying to hold in the tears as well.  


Here's the bride and groom. 


It was a beautiful evening and yes, I did the Wobble and I didn't wrench my knee.  Here's a couple of photos from the dance floor.

The first one I would caption.... Yes, Caryn (my niece on right), your aunties can still get 'er down!



My caption for this one below is "Would you believe that two of these three sisters are totally sober?"

Yes, it was a fun evening!

No comments: