Monday, July 27, 2015

Back in the saddle again!

Yep!  I'm back in the saddle again!  Getting ready for another long road trip and looking forward to not only the experiences, but to sharing them on my blog.  Last year, I started sharing the blogs about our travels on Facebook. Now that Facebook has this feature, "On This Day," I can look back on this day a year ago, two years ago or whenever I posted on this day.  It's been fun to read my posts from our trip last year.  It reminds me of how thankful I feel that I have these opportunities to travel and see the USA!

I hope that people don't think I'm narcissistic posting my blog.  I truly am so thankful for what I can experience; experiences that others may not be able to...that I want to share the sights and thoughts we have in our travels.  We all have choices in life and I choose to share my travels and my photos with you.

I better get back to packing my saddle bags! Luckily, my "horse"....the car decided to die (needs new battery) today, instead of when we're on the road again.  Can't wait to get on the road again....



No comments: