Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Roads go both ways!

A month from today, hubby and I leave on another road trip.  This trip is to New Mexico for the Balloon Fiesta and then doing a photo trip to capture the rocks of Arizona and Utah. Coming back through southwestern Colorado, northern New Mexico and northern Texas.  We plan to be gone three weeks and it's all planned and hotels reserved.  

We will get to see hubby's sister and family while in New Mexico, so he is so fortunate to see all his siblings this year.  So thankful for our time with each of them.  

Family is important!  Regretfully, I have not kept the lines of communication very open with my family.  We sometimes read about each other's doings on Facebook, but other than that...!  

The roads of communication do go both ways, but if I am going to "complain" about it, I must be responsible to get on the road and move my way towards them.   Really, just like planning a road trip to another state, I just need to plan a time or day to call them, just to talk.  Just do it!



No comments: