Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Desserts

My sister posted a picture of some yummy looking brownies on Facebook today.  Since I did not have a theme or photo for today, I got to thinking of my new desserts.  Below is my photo of the day....




I love my sweets and struggle daily with my cravings trying to tempt me to go and get a candy bar or chocolate chip cookie.  So, I rely on my Extra support....Extra Dessert Delights sugar-free gum!  They started with Mint Chocolate Chip and then kept adding more new desserts.  Do you like Orange Creme Pop, Rainbow Sherbet, Lemon Squares or Apple Pie?  Those are some of the flavors I have tried.  Yum-yum!!

This gum has been a saving grace and support for me to continue with my healthy eating!  Life is uncertain, eat dessert first!  :)

2 comments:

Hubby said...

And it allows me to keep the Mint Girl Scout cookies all for my self !

Robyn Austin said...

Yum! I like your EXTRA support... both in the form of the gum and the attentive hubby willing to take on the hardship of eating your Thin Mints for you :)