Thursday, October 25, 2007

Reinforcements

God sent the reinforcements to me! Pushing that boulder up the hill was getting very tiresome as I mentioned in my blog a couple of days ago. Like my sister commented, "an uphill battle."

I wasn't sure if I should give up or not. But God sent my youngest sisters with wonderful, up-lifting comments to make me feel so much better. God gave me the courage to get back on the scale after two weeks of eating.... too much and exercising.... too little! I really expected to have gained a lot of weight, but I was only one pound up. Then today God sent a co-worker from another department to come by and she exclaimed, "Rayna, you look awesome!" I kid you not, she said that. I know, I was surprised too.

These three "gifts" have given me the reinforcement to continue on this journey and push harder to get that boulder up and over that crest of a hill. Thanks, sisters & God!

No comments: