Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Rodgers and Rayna

I know it's early in the morning here, 4:05 am, but I just got a break in the action.  We did it!  We found Aaron Rodgers (quarterback for the Green Bay Packers) and released him from his captors  I was part of  team of people that had to find him among hundreds of bungalows in a village where every house looked the same as the others on multiple streets...kind of like the Park Model resort we are staying in.  A person could get lost, easily, if you didn't have landmarks like the name of the street and there are two palm trees by our place.

To get back to the dream, er story... our team was challenged with finding Rodgers and getting him released from his kidnappers.  Fortunately, the team needed my analytical and "Criminal Minds" imagination to help them find Rodgers.  I did it!  We nonchalantly drove past the house he was in and did our surveillance.  Luckily, other members of the team were responsible to figure out how to deal with the kidnappers and get Rodgers out of the house safely and in time to get to stadium and play football.

The team did it!  He came out of the house with his hands held high, looking just like a referee that signals a Touchdown after his Hail Mary pass!  He was surrounded by the team and I woke up as he was being whisked away to safety.   Now it was time for a break, potty break that is.

Oh yes, I do! I do have vivid dreams and I call them my night movies. I rarely recall all the details so I won't be able to tell you HOW I knew which house Rodgers was in, but I sure have a good feeling now that I can go back to bed, knowing I have done my civic duty to the millions of Green Bay Packers fans.  Rodgers is safe and we will have more games to look forward to, next year!

No comments: