Thursday, September 3, 2015

Santa Barbara

Years ago, when I lived in Los Angeles, would sometimes drive up the coast to Santa Barbara.  It has the feeling of a small town nestled between green mountains and blue ocean. Always a pleasant place to visit.  Today, we took a trolley tour around town and needless to say, taking photos from a moving trolley is not any easier than taking them from a moving car.


One of the largest trees in the country, and only 150 years old.


Old Mission church




A rainbow of colors painted inside the church, I thought very enlightening, yet unusual.



During the tour, I saw a carousel not far away from the beach.  Just had to have ride and I had the whole carousel to myself.  You're never too old to have some fun!


Tonight we visited and had dinner with Paul's daughter Colleen and family.  Here's Daniela (Paul's granddaughter), Paul, Matteo (Paul's grandson) and Colleen (Paul's daughter).  A perfect ending to a beautiful day!



No comments: