Friday, March 7, 2008

Pay Day

Yesterday was payday at my full-time job so today I transferred funds from checking to savings for my upcoming trips. This is the agreement I made with myself a week or so ago that I'd pay myself $10 for every mile I walked for future trips. In the past 14 days I have walked 16.5 miles so I now have $165 in my trips "bank." Yahoo! I might get to go someplace and have enough $$$ for a hotel. :) Now that my walking is getting back in the swing, I hope to add more to my bank in two weeks. Maybe I should start wearing a pedometer and with the walking I do at work, I could rack up those miles, huh?

It feels good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO RAYNA! I NEED TO THINK OF AN INCENTIVE TO GET ME WALKING OR EXERCISING. I GUESS ANYTHING WOULD HELP. THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR INSPIRATION. I MAY NOT ALWAYS FOLLOW THROUGH ON MY END. BUT, NEEDLESS TO SAY, YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME MANY TIMES. RAYLENE
P.S. KEEP ON TRUCKIN'