Monday, November 10, 2008

Girls!


Well, tomorrow the girls come to Texas! Yup! My six sisters are coming to Texas for our tenth annual Wild Women's Weekend. I don't think we will be dressed like the bottom picture and wearing cowboy hats, but then you never know what might happen. Last month or so, I shared a picture I had taken of seven beach beauties. That picture was hanging outside the ladies room in a marina in Wisconsin. This picture of seven cow girls was hanging outside the ladies room in a hotel in western Texas. The top picture is of my sisters and I taken four years ago at My Sister's Place, a restaurant in northern Minnesota, on our sixth annual WWW. We always make sure that we get pictures of the seven of us and I'm sure this weekend will be no exception. Well, until the festivities are over (which will be too soon), I will be ignoring this blog as I party hardy and celebrate Wild Women's Weekend Ten!

No comments: